Client White Paper: Server-Side Caching
This report was authored for StarWind Software Inc and discusses the pros and cons of implementing server-side caching as a potential alternative to upgrading to an all-flash storage array.
Table of Contents
- Introduction & Executive Summary
- I/O Latency and The Need for Caching
- Server-side Caching Defined
- Implementation Methods
- Vendor Roundup
- More information
Vendors Referenced: StarWind Software, HGST (Hitachi Global Storage Technologies), Atlantis Computing, Infinio Systems, PernixData, VMware, Proximal Data, SanDisk, Qlogic.
- Client: StarWind Software Inc
- Pages: 10
- Words: 3150
- Format: PDF
- First Published: 2 March 2015, release 1.